Community Wellness is a high priority for Knollcrest Lodge. The best method to develop local wellness is to continually collaborate with other healthcare and service delivery organizations - partners in Community Wellness. As part of Knollcrest's commitment to community wellness, the redevelopment project has included construction of additional space for use by Knollcrest partners.
Our current partnerships:
- Knollcrest Lodge - Long-Term Care*
- Community Outreach - Service and Programs to support people in the community*
- Milverton and District Medical Centre - Primary Care for local residents*
- Countryside Midwifery - local pre- and post natal care
- Law office of Stirling Kenny*
- PDHU Dental Clinic
- Blood Testing (Lab)
- Stratford Family Health Team - Primary Care for Stratford and Perth County
Perth District Health Unit - Local health promotion, water testing, programs for specific populations
- South West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN 2) - Administration and integration of combined service and program delivery across Perth, Huron, Grey, Bruce, Middlesex, Elgin, Oxford, and Norfolk Counties
(*Partners on the Knollcrest Lodge campus.)
Knollcrest Lodge continually seeks to work with healthcare providers who may be a "good fit" with the goals of this organization.